Below is an interview we did with Jeremy just after he won his 2 medals at the 2008 X-Games. We hope you Enjoy it. We miss you Jeremy.
1. When back flipping and you see your feet and notice you're not wearing Osiris shoes, how bummed are you? I’m happy and sad, cause if I rode in shoes I would break my feet, but maybe Osiris will make riding boots for me!
2. On a scale from 1 to 10, what part did your Osiris shoes play in you getting gold? A big part, Osiris has supported me from day one since I first stared and now I’m glad I can return the favor. They keep my feet SO FRESH AND SO CLEAN!
3. How close were you in trying your silver medal winning double grab heart attack flip in freestyle run? I wanted to bad, but a lot goes into that trick and there wasn’t a good straight jump for it. I seen that a lot of guys were having a hard time just completing a run, so I felt I didn’t need to.
4. Were you bummed when Twitch couldn't finish his run, or were you just thinking about winning at the time? Yeah! It was a happy/sad type moment. I felt bad, but then I realized I had that much better of a chance toward winning the gold, so I was on a mission!
5. Did you go into X-Games with confidence or were you a little nervous to do your first double grab flip in dirt? I’m not gonna lie, I was nervous and at the same time I was pumped up cause I knew that I could land it!
6. Did you know that the gold was yours once you saw Rebeaud do a dead sailor? Ya pretty much. They still scored him high, so I knew I needed to change my run, but at that time I was like if I can’t pull it off right now then I would kick my own ass!
7. Would you ever think about racing rally cars In the X-Games? Ya! I love truck and car racing. Always have. I think its cool they put it in X. It gives us athletes a future for when we can’t ride any more.
8. How long do you think you have spent looking at your two medals since the event? A solid week!
9. What are your planes for the rest of the summer? Just to keep the pressure on and stay in the top three at the rest of the contests.