1. What’s your full name and where in Texas are you from? My name is Frankie Heck and I’m currently living in Hurst, Texas.
2. When did you start skateboarding and how did you get in to it? I started skating when I was about 5 years old. My grandmother bought me a Back to the Future board from a thrift store and ever since that I just starting loving it.
3. Who are you currently riding for? I’m riding for Osiris, Expedition One Skateboards and Rhythm Skate Shop.
4. How do you like the skate scene out in Texas? I think it’s great here. It’s just super hot and humid here during the summertime, but otherwise the people here are super cool and so are the spots.
5. If you had to choose, ledges/gaps or stairs/rails, which would it be? It would most definitely have to be stairs and rails.
7. I heard you are working on a full video part right now for a local video called D.R.E.A.M. How is that coming along? It’s coming along great, just trying to stack up as much good footage as possible for my part.
8. When is the video supposed to come out? I think some time around November of this year and it’s going to be premiered during Make A Wish at Southside Skatepark in Houston, Texas.
9. Where are your top 3 favorite places to skate? Arizona, California and Philly
10. What is your favorite skate video to come out this year? Stay Gold
11. What are your plans for the future? Right now, just to progress as much as possible and to stack a whole bunch more footage for my video part.
Photos by: Mapstone and Gregoire