1. Let’s start off by asking you what your full name is and where you’re from originally?
Jamison Craig Palmore, born and raised in San Diego.
2. I know that your living in Mira Mesa nowadays, do you ever see Willy Santos skating around or have you bumped into him?
Yeah I see him at his Mira Mesa shop doing his thing every now and then.
3. How did you initially get on Sk8mafia and what makes Sk8mafia different from all the other skate companies out there right now?
SK8MAFIA has been around since I can remember. Out of the blue Dan Connelly hit me up and asked if I wanted boards and I said yeah. Before I knew it they turned Kellen pro and turned me am. I was so hyped I got a golden ticket onto the team! What makes SK8MAFIA different to me is the riders, some of the rawest and sickest dudes I’ve ever skated with. Plus everything’s so tight and everything’s SD. It's just really comfortable.
4. I see you and Jimmy Cao skating all over the place. How long have you known him and how did you guys initially meet?
I've known Jimmy for about 9 years. We met back in the day. I'd see him at all the Mira Mesa spots. The earliest memory I have of him is when he switch bs flipped this four stair. The smallest dude doing the biggest switch bs flip I’d ever seen
5. I always see you in those sk858 montages. Can you give us a little insight into what sk858 is and what it’s all about.
SK858 is a second family. The homies that I would be with everyday and every night. Nick Lamm started making the videos and that was that. The videos sum it all up.
6. You have some wicked combo tricks in your Sk8mafia part. Do you usually have these types of tricks planned out or do you try whatever comes natural while at the spot.
I don't really plan it out. It usually just happens. I usually just fuck around and something will come together.
7. So you have a permanent scar above your eye thanks to Peter Raffin. What’s the story behind that?
We we're playing pool in Sac and I was walking behind him when he suddenly swings his stick. I dodge it but the only way I can swing my head is down so my head goes right into the top of a pint glass sitting on a table. It could have been Peter's fault for swinging the stick, my fault for not being fully alert, or the person who left that pint glass in the perfect spot. I’ll just blame myself.
8. Who is supporting your skateboarding nowadays?
SK8MAFIA, Osiris, Alphanumeric, Revolution, Venture, and Willy's Workshop.
9. What was the first skate video that you remember growing up watching back in the day, and what are some classics you still throw in the dvd/vcr player? The first video I can remember watching is H-street’s Hokus Pokus. I’ll throw in some old 411's. I mostly have 411's and Transworld videos.
11. Alright last question, if you had to pick one of these tomorrow what would it be? Would you rather switch crook the Patrick Henry 17 rail or have to sit through a whole entire concert of the Jonas Brothers?
Switch Crook would be much more satisfying.